So many of you have been asking, so get ready – the next batch is coming! Introducing the next installment of our series of handmade Little Houses that will be available online starting Friday, June 9th 🎉
Each little house is a unique work of art: full of personality and one-of-a-kind. If you see one (or several) that you love, be sure to visit the “Gifts & More” section of our website on June 9th because once a little house sells, it’s gone!
These sweet little houses are everything you love: hand-collaged using salvaged wood, salvaged book paper, and original illustrations and artwork. They are perfect on a shelf, above a door, atop a window, or anywhere else that you’d love to add a little whimsy. Give as a sweet gift to someone special or start a charming collection of your own today!
- exquisitely handcrafted from salvaged wood, salvaged library book paper, and Michelle’s original art
- hand-sealed with multiple layers of non-toxic matte sealant
- no two are alike: every little house is truly one-of-a-kind
- due to the nature of salvaged wood, thickness and weight of each house will vary
- bottom surfaces are flat so house can stand on a shelf, desk, mantle, or atop doors and windows
- dimensions vary: please see images with ruler to get an idea of how wide these little beauties are
- weight: between 1 and 3 ounces per house
Little Houses will be available online in the “Gifts & More” section of our website, so set a calendar reminder for June 9th and we’ll see you there!