salvaged book paper
In the Harbor Art Block
all orders ship free in the USA
Our In the Harbor art block is the cure for the boring wall!
Our whimsical, collectible art blocks are originals in every way. From the artwork itself (all created by Michelle) to the sustainable materials we use, each one is a unique, magical delight.
This In the Harbor art block is perfect for dressing up a shelf, a little space on a wall, or hung together as part of a larger collection.
- exquisitely handcrafted with an archival print of Michelle’s original artwork, salvaged wood, and salvaged library book paper
- hand-sealed with multiple layers of non-toxic matte sealant
- no two are alike – the salvaged book paper on your art block makes each one a true original
- keyhole opening in back so it arrives ready-to-hang
- finished on all sides with salvaged library book paper so it’s beautiful from every angle
- the paper on your block will look similar to the one in the photo but will not be identical
- bottom surface is flat so it can stand on a shelf, desk, or mantle
- the back of every block is hand-signed by Michelle
- dimensions: 5” high x 5” wide x 3/4” deep
- weighs approx. 8 ounces
- all orders ship free in the USA
Have questions? Please visit our FAQ page or contact us and we’ll be happy to help.